Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blonde hair?

I heard on the news that alquida is going to try and convert women who have blonde hair and blue eyes to islam and use them for bombings. does this mean all blonde hair and blue eyed women are gonna be subjected to "random selection" for thurough security inspections? what are they gonna do about this?



Blonde hair?

Don't worry about it.



Blonde hair?

Yeah, right.



Next it will be babies.



Blonde hair?

Please. Do not believe every thing you hear. That is just crazy!



Blonde hair?

You know, I was subject to it the first week this random selection was introduced. (I look a little bit like my avatar, only I didn't put my blonde hair on it)



Blonde hair?

cant believe how stupid people can get these days!!!! Why on earth do you believe everything you see on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I mean for gods sake, its a total brainwashing tactic right on your friggin face and you dont even see it!!!! Seriously makes me question my sanity but i dont know whats going on.



All humans are capable of hate, crime, killing. There isnt one group thats designed evil. No human is born evil!! If you disagree, you are seriously disturbed.



Not defending any terrorist groups at all, just sick of ignorant idiots!



Blonde hair?

i KNEW i picked the wrong time in my life to go blond! dang! and as for the blue eyes, well, i was born with them.....will i seem suspect to all around me from now on? i don't even like the word bomb, let alone what it represents! well, they can search and inspect away, maybe i'll carry a little placard around my neck that says "no bombs here!" just to save them the trouble.



Blonde hair?

well lets just hope none of the "dumb blonde's" do it and they will realize it's not gonna happen. hmm there's a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect