Friday, June 18, 2010

I want to bleach my hair! Help?

Okay I'm getting a blue-black peekaboo hairstyle and I want the tips of my blue-black strands to be bleached to WHITE.



details: My nat. hair color is black-brown, but if I dye my hair blue-black first then how long should I leave it in to get a white? I know it will damage my hair by bleaching it, but that's why I'm only doing the tips, so if worse comes to worse then I can just chop it off.



p.s. I plan on using RAW demi-permanent blue-black dye and then RAW WHITE OUT bleach. Is that okay?



I want to bleach my hair! Help?

It takes several bleaching processing to get the right kind of bleached blonde. If you have naturally red tones in your hair you will never be able to get a pure white bleach look without orange. Doing a strand test is a smart move you do not want to loose your hair. I myself almost did this and no hairdresser would bleach it for me. Salon bleach is much more stronger than store bought so you may have more luck. But maybe give it a rest for awhile so you won't damage your hair or make it dried out, which will not make your colour shiny. you can also use a toner if it is too bleachy. good luck-kido.



avena



webmaster



http://www.entertainmentvenues.org



I want to bleach my hair! Help?

Keep checking it don't leave it in for exactly an amount you never know! Like an hour. I'm bleaching my whole head aha so I guess i'm damaging it. Yeah and the dye is fine.



I want to bleach my hair! Help?

Well being that you got a demi it isnt going to last but mabey 24 shampoos sometimes a few more.....but it does fade very fast very fast! You really shouldn't colour the ends of your hair if your going to do blonde there because it wont go all the way to white...and if your hair is already really dark to begin with it may never go to white....dark hair usually goes to a Carmel blonde I mean you can get it white but your hair will break like crazy and may end up being gooey....seriously I had it happen. Something to think about.



I want to bleach my hair! Help?

Tips while bleaching hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



I want to bleach my hair! Help?

just go ahead and please BLEACH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect