Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty School Drop Out. Let's face it ... I need a hair cut.?

To whom this may concern. I am a 18 year old male college freshman and quite frankly I have grown tired of my hair. I have been sporting the shaggy hair look for far too long and I'm in need for a change. Now it's not as simple as going to the hair cutting place and saying give me something new ... because ... well I don't know what would look good on me. So ... help me.



Dimensions: 6 foot 1, 160 lbs, darkish blonde hair, blue eyes, umm kind of odd shapen head??? but oh so sexy to say the least.



So I just need ideas because I'm scared to lose my hair and look like an idiot so logically posting it on the internet would help. And everyone says they don't want me to cut my hair but I can't stand it anymore ... help!!!



Beauty School Drop Out. Let's face it ... I need a hair cut.?

Why don't you pull a Britney Spears and shave it all off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect