Sunday, June 20, 2010

I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My ski

and I have blue eyes. Hair is naturally blonde though. Will the red work on my hair?



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

red is a tough color, its the hardest color to keep in the hair cuz it fades to an orange or pink. but its also the fastest to fade. unless ur gonna really keep it up id suggest another color.



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

I don't think that you should if you have pale skin. If you want to try something different, you might want to try a darker shade of blond.



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

if you want the red do it just make it like an auburn color ppl say that color is the best on me and i have pale skin and blue eyes too



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

Why Not? Its a new year. Always time for a change!! I say go for it!!



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

It might look okay. When you go get it done you should ask a second opinoon from the stylist :)



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

I say abolutely go for it. Red heads are usually have lighter skin too.



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

I met a very pale girl with red hair the other day with pretty blue eyes. I thought it looked great! I'd have to see what you look like to give my opinion though! :)



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

Blue eyes and brown hair ..... Wow !!!!!!!!!



Go for it baby ! You''ll rock.



Have a happy new year.



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

I say go for it!! Red fades out quickly and it is not like you can't just have them dye it back if you don't like it. There are a lot of different shades of red, so maybe ask a stylist which will go best with your skin tone. If you are hesitant you can always try a wash n' tint or temporary color and see if you like it first. Why not? You can always change it and just like hair grows back, it grows out, too!!



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

We are a family of pale, blue-eyed redheads. Go light since you are a natural blond and for the 1st time pick a semi-permanent color. If you hate it go to the store and get some Rit dye removal and mix and apply to your hair asap after the color application. It will take the red right out. My hairdresser told me about this and it works.



I just cut my long hair to a bob today. I'm tempted to have it done red. Should I do it. My skin is very pale

that would be a nice combo. red hair looks good on fair skin. =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect