Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How come some of my old dyed hair wont turn to the new dyed hair colour ?

its really annoying me!



i have black-blue dyed hair right now, but there's still some traces from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back of my original dyed hair colour which was auburn.



is my hairdresser dying my hair wrong?



why wont it come out?



and why the hell has it stayed that colour for so long in the first place?



How come some of my old dyed hair wont turn to the new dyed hair colour ?

the reason that the auburn is still showing is because they used bleach to make the highlights. It will always fade out in those places because it's nearly impossible to color over bleach. You're going to have to wait until it grows out. In the meantime have your hair color freshened up every month or so



How come some of my old dyed hair wont turn to the new dyed hair colour ?

Could it be that you have dry hair, is it mostly at the ends. If not stripe all the colour and start again with a different sylist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect