Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can kool-aid really die your hair? does it come out? does it damage your hair?

During the summer i was constantly looking for ways to dye the ends of my hair blue. My friend went to the salon and dyed a big streak of like really pretty pink in her hair. It looks totally awesome i totally wanted to try that. I heard you can actually dye your hair with kool-aid. does it really work and will it damage your hair? I heard some stories of yes and some of no. I really really love my hair and would hate to damage it. Any help?! Thanks.



Can kool-aid really die your hair? does it come out? does it damage your hair?

Yes, you really can. It washes out in a few washes so it's good for very temporary looks. I used to do it in high school and it never damaged my hair.



Add: Magic Markers work really well too, the are really bright and wash right out. They're great for streaking!



Add: OOhh, I forgot to say... I have dark hair and mine would always wash out pretty quick but I had a friend with naturally light blond hair who got permanent blue hair from kool-aid. So it depends on your hair color whether it will stay or not! Mine always came out after a few washes but hers never did.



Can kool-aid really die your hair? does it come out? does it damage your hair?

appearently



http://www.essortment.com/koolaiddyehai_...



Can kool-aid really die your hair? does it come out? does it damage your hair?

Yes it works. Just mix the koolaid mix with water.



don't add sugar. and put it in your selected pieces of hair.



it only stays in for a couple days. it will not damage your hair.

1 comment:

  1. it doesn't come out! i had to re die my color back

    ReplyDelete

 
auto protect