Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Suggestions. Please.?

I am going to get my hair done soon. I have sideswept bangs and my hair is very long [about down to my elbows when i stand up straight]. right now i have a blue streak in my hair but it keeps turning green.



Im dyeing my hair "barbie blonde" on top and doing choppy layers, with black underneath.



I would like to put some color in it like dark purple. But i dont want it to be to noticeable cuz i do competitive dance.[which i hate].



So i was wondering if you have any ideas and pictures of what i could do. Thanks



Hair Suggestions. Please.?

Like this:



http://www.firstworldwar.com/features/gr...



Hair Suggestions. Please.?

get you hair done like Ashley Tisdale's. btw good luck with your dance compitition. ; ' )



Hair Suggestions. Please.?

i dont have any suggestions, but that hairstyle sounds SIICCK !



Hair Suggestions. Please.?

What about a darker pink. I know this girl who died her hair completely pink and she did competiive cheer and dance. Or maybe a red or something, I think that would be cool!



Hair Suggestions. Please.?

well make ur hair about hafl of ur shoulders and curl ur hair pretty not that much but a little bit and make ur hair brownish and blondish it looks so pretty to my cuzin and it will look pretty on u hope i helped!!



Hair Suggestions. Please.?

I think you should get it died brown and get it straitend like this -



http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgur...



Hair Suggestions. Please.?

ummmmmmmmmmmm COLOR IN UR HAIR WILL RUIN IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect