Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

I need help finding out what make-up and hair style would go with my pink prom dress. What I look like: I am a little bit heavy set, 5'5''. Blondeish/brown hair, blue eyes, somewhat fair skin.



And also I need some tips on what kind of hair style, I'd like to but it up. My hair is long enough to lay on my shoulders maybe a little bit longer.



Now make up and nail polish, I'd like to know what all I should wear, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, lips, glitter, ???



I thank all of you who can help! =] Thank you very much!!!



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

HAiR...



http://www.promadvice.com/hair-styles/ho...



Eyes



Dust a light shade of Light Pink over the lids. Then brush a darker shade of pink in a half moon from your lashes to just above the crease to add depth.



Blush



Using a blush brush, apply powder blush in a plum shade to your cheek bones.



Lips..



Using a lip brush, apply your favorite shade of sheer (very, very light pink) lipstick and top with a clear gloss.



Nails...



A french manacure is beautiful, and it costs about $15-20 at the salon. You can use pink with white tips. Any combo really.



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

If I were you, I would get a manicure with that pink prom dress and some pink blush...hair style...maybe a bun or curl your hair at the bottom part of your hair or the whole thing....for eyeshadow, put some pinkish, bluish, or light purple eyeshadow. Lips, lip gloss pink or red and pink and white glitter. And yeah...I think that would look great! Mascara, black...



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

um-- curl your hair and but like half of it up and half of it down-- pink nails or a french manicure-- and do light colored make up--like pinks-- but light pinks-- with a little bit of brown eye liner and some brown/black mascara



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

A hair style for prom should always be an up do it just looks way cuter..!!! =D your make up (eye shadow) has to go with your dress. if your dress is pink, do a light pink not a dark pink where it will be obvious on your eyes but a light pink..!!! a little blush maybe but if u already have rosy cheeks DONT use it..!!!! nail polish again a light pink..!!!!! you dont want ppl looking at your toes and nails saying that doesnt nmatch...trust me it will be embarassing!!!! =D



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

hiar style: go to a hairdresser and have them do something like a prom style for it.



makeup: get a nail polish that will match your dress color. use a silver eyeshadow. black eyeliner and mascara. i would use a nude color for your lips and no glitter.



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

red lip stick pink eyeshadow and a light red on the fingers



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

Being a pale skined blonde, you have definatly chosed the perfect dress to suit your hair tone and complection.



Id advise natural makeup such as beige eyeshadow, black mascara, n a very light pinky lipgloss.



The hair style in the photo is a natural up do, and having a strapless dress you will suit most hair styles.



heres a link for a unique but glamourous hairstyle.



http://www.bridalinsider.com/PhotoSwap/h...



Most importantly have fun with your appearance its your prom. and it will only happen once.



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

My prom dress was pink and this is what I did: I had my hair all curled and half up (the front was in twists and then my stylist pinned up pieces so that it was half up- i would suggest you play around at home just to see what hairstyle you think looks best, so then you're prepared when you go to the stylist), my nails I kept simple (I painted them a pale pink-same color as my dress- and had a firework design on each ring finger nail and i got my toes to match-except the design was on my big toes-- if you feel that it's too much pink then I would suggest a french manicure and pedicure), and my make-up I kept pretty simple too; I used Jergens Tanning lotion for a week before prom just to give myself a subtle glow because I am also fair skinned, since my face was a little tan I didn't use any foundation, I put on a little bit of bronzer to make my cheeks glow (bronzer with a little of sparkle in it), then used a very pale pink eye shadow and brightened my eyes by using black eyeliner and lash lengthening mascara. Just by keeping it simple I felt really pretty and not overdone and I got a lot of compliments all night long.



Good luck and have fun!!



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

Do not use pink eyeshadow...Try not to match your makeup to your dress color. You are wearing the dress ...the dress is not wearing you!



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

first of all thats the prettiest dress ever, and for your hair, curl it and leave it down, and dont wear too much makeup, make it look natural



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

Simply beautiful! Match your fingers and toes to the dress or even better go with a french on both. Hair could all go up in a full updo or half up and half down. If you have nice shoulders and neck go all up. Go to a few makeup counters or MAC cosmetic stores with a color picture of your dress and ask them what they think. I wouldn't go with too much pink or you may disappear in the dress. Remember you either play up your eyes or your lips not both. Look into maybe good false eyelashes. Iff you have the dress already experiment with some help form those around you (Mom, sister girlfriends..). Enjoy your prom and again what a dress you are going to look hot!!



What make-up and hair style and nail polish would go with my pink prom dress?

You have a few good options for nail polish. A clean french manicure would look classy and go with just about any outfit. You could try using a sheer pink or slightly irredescent base with off-white tips to dress it up too.



You porbably want to stay away from any darker or bright colors (even pink), but sheer pink would look sweet as would lavender or even sheer white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect