Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair Breakage?

I have a fair complexion, blond hair and blue eyes. When I was younger my hair was thin, and very straight. Around 14 years old, my hair became thicker, and finally very curly. I am now in my late 20's and I had my first baby in January 07. During the pregnancy, my hair didn't fall out very much, and became super thick and curly. About 5 months after the baby was born, my hair started to fall out at a very fast rate. I wasn't worried because my hair is so thick. Well, now I am concerned. My hair is pretty much all one length, but now my hair is breaking around the bang area, and it is looking rather strange. I can't pull my hair up anymore, because I get little wisps of hair sticking out everywhere. Is there anything I can do to stop the breakage? We are going to have a family portrait done soon, and I am really embarrassed about my hair! (I am still breastfeeding too.) I use moisturizing products on my hair, and I sometimes straighten my hair with a flat iron. Thanks!



Hair Breakage?

what you should do is..



-you should get deep conditioning treatments frequently.



-stop stressing out so much over things



-stop straightening your hair, because your making it weaker



-use a reconstucting shampoo/conditioner thats soft on your hair [Joico reconstruct is a good one, or many Joico products. www.joico.com]



-take protein supplements, or vitamens for your hair



-be gentle when brushing your hair



and hair falling out after prenency is kinda normal for after pregnecy because your body just had a big hormone shift, and if it keeps falling out try my suggestions and it could be a vitamen defficency.



if it doesnt stop falling out after you have tried these for a while then- bosley hair restoration is a good idea



www.bosley.com



but im sure my ideas will work[:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect