Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair color on Lizzie McGuire...?

I used to be obsessed with Lizzie McGuire and in some of the episodes the girls had color in their hair (blue, green, etc.) that they said washed out. It didn't look like the hairspray like they have at fairs or the gel. It looked like their hair was actually dyed. And since I'm not allowed to get semi-permanent color streaks or anything I was wondering if there was something that looks like your hair is actually dyed that washes out in 1 shampoo or even like 4 or whatever.



Hair color on Lizzie McGuire...?

hottopic.com has temorary hair streaks-- washes out in 1 wash.



Hair color on Lizzie McGuire...?

I USED TO WATCH THAT SHOW TOO. TO ME IT LOOKED LIKE THEIR HAIR WASNT DIED, BUT THEY WERE WEARING COLORED HAIR PEICES. IVE SEEN SOME AT STORES.



I ALWAYS LOVED MIRANDAS CRAZY HAIR STYLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect