Friday, June 18, 2010

Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

Ehh... okay well see I get called a pretty boy but I'm not really pretty or anything because of a somewhat minor/major blackhead problem. But also see I don't know if they mean it because my hair is sorta brown (born blonde) with black-like, somewhat big eyebrows. Also my eye color is like green. I'm trying to work out at the gym to get muscles but it seems to only make me skinner and skinner, which I get too many comments on everyday.



So yeah, I know the perfect idea of a guy to some people is blonde hair, blue eyes, which I'd kill to have. I do take too much attention to my physical features that I can approve...though....



Comments?



Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

I think guys with blonde hair and blue eyes are toooooo ordinary and plain. I think green eyes on a guy are hott! Be proud of your looks, i know tons of guys who would kill for them.



Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

As long as you're pretty, you can be a pretty boy. x)



Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

Just be happy with how you look! There are some girls out there that dig that look!



Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

you can be a pretty boy with brown hair or blond hair. Pretty boy normally refers to a guy who spends a lot of time thinking the way he looks. Being a pretty boy isn't always a bad thing. Be yourself and you like to workout and take time to make yourself look nice then you're fine.



Hope this helps



p.s. I know that many girls think pretty boys are attractive with the whole polo wearing nice hair and good bod thing going for them =}



Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

first off, a perfect guy is not necessarily blonde hair and eyes. thats like saying ALL guys like chicks with blonde hair and light eyes, which is not always true. MY idea of a perfect guy is brown hair and brown or green eyes.



pretty boys are boys that are pretty. pretty is pretty is pretty, lol. just like girls can be "girly" girls. looks VERy girly, you may just look pretty. thats not a bad thing, its kind of a good thing. about the gym, try upping the weight amount and doing less reps, that "bulks" your muscles more. doing weights that you can do lots of reps with will thin you.



Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

hey, you're an odd ball (no offense) you should be proud of what you are. plus i've got blue eyes but id kill for geen!



Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

yea u still could, but pretty boys are gay, and u seem like u would be hot and kinda nerdy which is cute : P, so ur fine



Can I be a pretty boy with brown hair?

u dont have to have blonde hair and blue eyes to be a pretty boy. i dont like guys at all with light hair, and all my bfs have had dark brown/black hair. from what u say u seem to be pretty cute. dont worry so much about what u look like, just be urself and ppl will like u for who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect