Friday, June 18, 2010

Make hair color bluer?

My daughter has platinum blond hair and wants it colored blue. I got Beyond The Zone Color Jamz at Sally's Beauty Supply. Huckleberry Blue. When we rinsed it turned out much more like a very light blue. Really brassy colored and light. She wanted/wants the darker blue like our school colors of Dark Blue and White. Is there anyway to make it darker? Maybe redo it?



Also I am doing mine Pink for this weekend's HP opening.. How can I get it REALLLLY REALLLY DARK PINK???? like the color I picked was Party Pink. I do know I want it very dark, not a washed out color like hers turned out, and the formula's are the same brand.



Any help?



Thanks.



Make hair color bluer?

Umm you could go to a salon and get it done there but if you don't want it to last as long or cost that much you could always just leave the dye in for a little longer



Make hair color bluer?

you call me an idiot for asking people for help i am a 21 year old mom with a 16 year old 5 year old 8 year old and a 10year old i wasn't asking for people to leave a nasty message i am still young please no more nasty messages and you can also buy hair die from a drug store Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect