Friday, June 18, 2010

Best colors to wear/for hair?

I'm a guy, I have blue eyes, blonde/brownish hair, fairly pale skin. Picture of me is on the bottom of this. My questions are both: what are the best colors to wear? and what hair color is best? I want to eventually dye my hair darker, like dark brown. I feel that red, blue, white, orange, green (basically, brighter colors) look best on me, but I could be wrong. Opinions on clothes/hair?



Me, a few months ago. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1559/...



Best colors to wear/for hair?

blues!



look great with brown/blonde hair and even better with blue eyes



Best colors to wear/for hair?

you should go a bit darker brown and wear blues. and green. and what the hey purple looks great to!



Best colors to wear/for hair?

ever heard of a hair cut



Best colors to wear/for hair?

I like your hair color but anyway...



i think you should go a dark brown and possibly wear more blue and greens



hope this helps



Best colors to wear/for hair?

Well u should change ur WHOLE HAIRSTYLE =P Maybe get a few inches cut or something.Don'y dye it brown,but dye it dirty blonde =D Also lighter colors will prbly look best on u like blue,yellow green.......Hope I could help =D



Best colors to wear/for hair?

you would look good with any colors....and i like your hair right now....but dark brown would look great on you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect