Thursday, November 26, 2009

Baby's Eye & Hair Color??

I am 18 weeks pregnant (4 months) and I just got my ultrasound done and I found out we were having a boy.



Putting all of that aside, I was wondering if there is any way if you can tell what color hair and eyes the baby may have by my eye and hair color, my baby's fathers, my parents, his parents, and my grandparents. If so, this is our hair %26amp; eye color.



Me - Brown hair %26amp; Hazel Eyes.



Baby's Father - Brown hair %26amp; Blue/Grey Eyes.



(But when we were both young, we had blonde hair...I had a golden blonde and he had more of a dirty blonde.)



My Mom - Brown Hair %26amp; Hazel Eyes.



My Dad - Brown Hair %26amp; Blue Eyes.



His Mom - Brown Hair %26amp; Blue/Grey Eyes.



His Dad - Brown Hair %26amp; Not sure about the eyes.



My Dads Mom - Blonde Hair %26amp; Blue Eyes.



My Dads Dad - Brown Hair %26amp; Blue Eyes.



My Moms Mom - Brown Hair %26amp; Hazel Eyes.



My Moms Dad - Brown Hair %26amp; Brown Eyes.



Baby's Eye %26amp; Hair Color??

The greater probability would be that the baby will have brown hair and one chance on two to have either hazel eyes or blue eyes. As I can see, brown hair is definitely the dominent color in your family and his family. Even myself I had blonde hair when I was young and now it's dark brown. Most of adults with brown hair,had blonde hair when they were young. The dominent colors in biology are brown and black, blonde/blue/green/ are considered recessive colors because they have less chances to pass the genes to the baby since they are pale colors.



Here's an exemple.



B= dominent



b=recessive



Hazel eyes = Bb (hazel eyes contain both dominent and recessive genes because it's not a very dark color)



Blue/Grey = bb (pale color)



Bb+bb gives one pair of Bb and another of bb (2 different possibilities in total), which means that there is one chance on two to have a baby with hazel or blue/grey eyes.



Baby's Eye %26amp; Hair Color??

not sure maybe his eyes will change with the seasons



Baby's Eye %26amp; Hair Color??

Who Cares??? babies are god great creation if you think about it? How hard it is to make and have a baby???



Baby's Eye %26amp; Hair Color??

there really is no way to find out just yet. I have known some one who has taken after their great grandparents, with the hair color.



You will find out soon enuff. And remember..babies are ususaly born with blue eyes..but, the eye color often changes after abit.



Baby's Eye %26amp; Hair Color??

It should be whatever color is the most dominate eye color in both your family's.



Baby's Eye %26amp; Hair Color??

hi i think brown there are more people in your family with brown or hazel eyes all babys eyes are dark when they are born and then gradually over 8 months you can see what coulour your babys eys are going to be, i have dark brown eyes and dark hair my parnter has blue with mouse blonde hair my little girl 15 months has blonde hair and brown eyes....



good luck, with everything



Baby's Eye %26amp; Hair Color??

That's good info, but I don't think it'll help :P



I am a Latino woman, with latino birthparents and grandparents(we all have black hair, dark skin and brown eyes). My son's father is blonde and blue eyed, his parents have blue eyes, and light brown hair, and both of their parents have either blue or green eyes, and dark blonde/light brown varieties of hair.



My son has light brown hair, very pale skin and piercing blue eyes. He was a COMPLETE surprise -



it's luck of the draw! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect