Sunday, November 29, 2009

Has anyone use the Revlon blue black?

does it really make you hair blue black or just black?



I want to try it but only if it shows a little blue in it.



thankss.



Has anyone use the Revlon blue black?

Yes I have. If you want something that does not fade, has a shine and a blue black look ( shiny and not brownish black). Go with Nice and Easy 124. This stuff does not fade, great shine and is the most popular in my city. I have used it for years. Do not do Feria! Just don't.



Has anyone use the Revlon blue black?

no i haven't it will be like brown-black im sure



Has anyone use the Revlon blue black?

it is some great stuff



Has anyone use the Revlon blue black?

yeah, it only shows a little blue and only when it's bright. when it's dark, it's black, the blue isn't very visible. hope this helps :)



Has anyone use the Revlon blue black?

made me look too goth, not doing that again!



Has anyone use the Revlon blue black?

I did, but it didn't dye all of my hair. I ended up having to strip all of the color out of my hair. It looked really horrible. There were spots where my natural brownish hair color showed through, there were spots that were almost a gray color and then there were my natural blonde highlights all mixed with the black and blue. I will never use it again...if you do decide to want to use it beware....and have access to a bottle of dye remover....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect