Sunday, November 29, 2009

Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

Normally I die my hair blue-black, since I'm asian and I really like that color with my skintone.



But I thought I would try something new.



Any Ideas?



http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8217/...



http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3622/...



http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3008/...



Thanks Guys!



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

I see a lot of asian women and girls with dark auburn hair and it looks really good on them. I think it would look nice on you too :)



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

How about a dark chesnut brown with dark highlights! It would look great!



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

are your eyes blue? anywho



try a dark brown with shades of lighter brown



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

I have seen some really cute blonde highlights on lots of Asian girls where I live. Just subtle. It would be cute with your hairstyle.



You're a cutey BTW!



Have a great one! =)



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

Get some chunky highlights of copper and gold and some brown low lights. That would be cool.



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

Keep w/ the dark color like dark alburn



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

yeah, auburn.



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

keep it black(i love black) and try to add high light's or somtin.cya



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

First off. I think you are VERY pretty. (not in a lez way or anything)



I guess any black hair color would do. So, blue-black, green-black, pink-black, purple-black, etc. would do.



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/I...



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v651/h...



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

what about some red highlights? you could use rinse see if like then if not washes out or just put lighter brown in it and will get reddish highlights I think you would look good with lighter brown highlights



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

I think dark blonde lowlights would be beautiful on you. Not a ton on lowlights just a few peek-a-boo ones. Otherwise your hair is very cute already.



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

Suddenly I remember the Mitch Hedberg joke;



"I highlighted my hair because apparently some strands are more important than the others..."



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

try auburn with a golden highlights or a brown with honey blonde highlights



the 2nd pic kara posted is nice also.



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

Well i think you are beautiful the way you are..you could always try ...to get highlights weaved in not chunky...try for a platinum color with the highlights if they can lift you that many levels...just a few maybe on the crown to catch the light



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

a dark brown with highlights a shade or two lighter so they look natural. i have a friend whose also asian and her hair is like this and she looks great!



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

dye your hair brown/black so it looks more natural then get copper and caramel highlights all over to just soften your hair and make it look natural. I love your blue eyes. Youre really pretty!



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

i don't think you should dye your hair a whole different color it would look to weird for an asian person not to have black i know oyu want to be different and thats cool but i would be way to different try doing a lighter color maybe brown high lights that will look good hope this helps



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

try a dark brown



Looking for a new hair color? (Pics)?

i would say black-green!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect