Sunday, November 29, 2009

Curly or Straight hair? Green or Blue eyes?

I have straight, blonde hair and green eyes. My husband curly, blonde hair and blue eyes. My parents both w/straight hair, mom-green eyes, dad-grey eyes. My husbands parents both waivy hair and blue eyes. What hair (curly or straight) and what color eyes (blue or green) will our son have? I am 35 weeks pregnant. Thanks You



Curly or Straight hair? Green or Blue eyes?

Depends on the dominant and recessive traits. For example, you have genes for both grey eyes and green eyes. One of those is recessive and one is dominant) This is what biologists use to determine the possibilites for your offspring:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punnett_squ...



Curly or Straight hair? Green or Blue eyes?

I have straight, thin brunette hair with hazel eyes...my hubby has blonde thick curly hair with blue eyes. Our first child got thick blonde curly hair with hazel eyes and our daughter got my thin straight brown hair but with blue eyes. Blue eyes are a dominant gene so I bet your child will have blue eyes with blonde hair. Also...I bet it will be curly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect