Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have naturally black hair, and I wanted to put teal and blue on the bottom, but will bleach fry my

Bleach will dry out your hair and make it more prone to breaking, but it is only through multiple applications that the bleach will "fry" hair. The problem with coloring hair teal and blue is that you need the hair to be yellow for the teal and pale-yellow for the blue. Since your hair is black, it will take between 3 to 5 bleaching sessions to get it that light. Depending on the strength of your hair, you might be able to withstand that damage, but most hair types will be extremely damaged after that much chemical exposure.



The good news (fortunately) is that many bright haircolor manufacturers make their products very conditioning. If you manage to lighten your black hair to a yellow and pale yellow, the teal and blue color you throw on afterward will condition your hair and give it a less damaged look. I recommend trying a strand first. That way, you can always dye it back to black, or cut the hair off, if things don't work out.



Good luck!



I have naturally black hair, and I wanted to put teal and blue on the bottom, but will bleach fry my hair?

not unless you bleach it multiple times!



I have naturally black hair, and I wanted to put teal and blue on the bottom, but will bleach fry my hair?

idk



but i am going to die the end of my hair purple



and my hair is brown



woot



lol.



I have naturally black hair, and I wanted to put teal and blue on the bottom, but will bleach fry my hair?

It will weaken the hair and possibly change the texture. The only way to get back in healthy condition will be to let it grow out and gradually cut off the bleached hair. Maybe adding some human hair tracks would be a better option.



I have naturally black hair, and I wanted to put teal and blue on the bottom, but will bleach fry my hair?

yup bleach does hurt hair. it dries it and in some cases people lose hair. whats teal? im sure if you just bleach it once it'll be ok. might wanna do a deep condictioning treatment after that though to conspitate for lost moister



and dont choo correct my spellins



woman e_e



i grew up with good schoolin



and HA i told you you have black hair



you always said brown



bwhahahhaa i caught you in the act you admitted it! bwahhahaha anywho



yea yw for the advice X]



I have naturally black hair, and I wanted to put teal and blue on the bottom, but will bleach fry my hair?

i did that and i have like dark brown hair almost to the point where it's black...



all i can tell u is yes it will.



but maybe it wont if u....don't straiten it, and kinda just leave it alone.



but yeah...good luck..



i mean it was fun while it lasted, but i wouldn't do it again.



but what i am doing is getting a purple or blue....or yellow streak in my hair.



and i'm gonna have to bleach it out again, but since it's a smaller section of hair...maybe it wont be so bad.



I have naturally black hair, and I wanted to put teal and blue on the bottom, but will bleach fry my hair?

I used to bleach my way to much. And I mean way to much.



It won't fry your hair if you've never bleached it before. It may feel different as it strips the colour out, therefore it "shrinks" your hair. So its thinner. (It will gradually get so thin it'll break



:[ )



If you get it bleached and coloured, deep condition it every time after you wash your hair. Leave it in your hair for about an hour and rinse it out.



You can buy them at grocery stores, chemists, pharmacys, drugstores etc



Good luck :]



I have naturally black hair, and I wanted to put teal and blue on the bottom, but will bleach fry my hair?

it wont burn unless your hair has been relaxed or bleached and dyed over before of if you use the wrong shampoo for your hair texture ,even if it does fry if you put the blue dye in it will look less damaged because those vegetable dyes smoothe the hair cuticle temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect