Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair question?????

I'm going to dye a bit of my hair blue with food coloring. Does anyone know the process of this????



Hair question?????

Just use 10 bottles of the food colouring mixed with a cup of bleach. It'll look gorgeous darling. :D



Hair question?????

Wear gloves. If it gets on your skin it will stain. It will also run if it gets wet. Just take a little and put it on a strand.



Hair question?????

no idea about this ....



but i always think it's best to do a coloring job at the salon.. with a professional...



good luck to u .. anyways..



Hair question?????

i think it has to be boiling hot to work..this info was given to me by a friend but she used kool_aid...^_^



Hair question?????

Use Manic Panic instead.



A looong time ago I tried to dye sections of my blonde hair blue, and it turned grey! It was pretty funny.



Be careful, test a small underneath patch first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect