Thursday, November 26, 2009

How can I become a blue haired beauty?

I'm not a senior citizen yet, but I'd like to know how I go about getting that lovely blue hair so many elderly ladies sport?



PS--I'm a dark brunette.



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

My grandma makes a paste with blueberries and blackberries and uses it on her hair every other week. If you use it more often than that, your hair will get TOO blue instead of that lovely silvery blue.



Oops, I just noticed you're a brunette--you'll have to have it bleached first. Just hope your hair doesn't all fall out!



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

rub some smurfs on your hair for a few hours a day



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

jeesh, blue? dangit, i watched that "braveheart" movie about eleventy times. kind of sexy.



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

listen young lady, it's taken me years to get silver grey and the 'broomstick warrior' is going blue shortly .. but it takes time, so live it up until you have to live it down .. and when you're not ashamed of what you did or can't remember get your hair dyed



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

No I'm sorry with a adults I'm sorry about saying this older people hair should be color is white not blue.



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

u can dye your hair blue???



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

I'm wondering, what are the other rabbits going to think?



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

Hmmm, I don't think I'm ever going to be one of those ladies. As it is, going from red hair to gray isn't going to be pretty. Going from red to blue?? Now that would be a sight!



But seriously, I know what you're saying and it IS pretty on the right people. For now, just do what old man says and enjoy not having to worry about it yet!



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

Since your hair is so dark, it is probably impossible to bleach all the yellow tone out of it without severely damaging it. The trouble is that you can't get light blue if you have any yellow tone in your hair, because it turns greenish. For now, you could bleach it and dye it dark blue if you want, but pale blue will probably have to wait until your hair naturally loses its pigment.



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

Cant help you my dear , I'm a pinky and my hairdresser takes care of that LOL



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

My natural hair was dark brunette too. It's been many different colors over the yrs. No matter what I do to my hair-it always ends up with a red tone to it. It would be very hard on you hair, even if you could do it, to bleach it light enough to get the blue shade. Maybe you could get some high lights, if you're just wanting a change.



My hair's about 1/2 white now, I use a non permanent auburn color in the winter %26amp; light brown/blondish high lights in the summer. You may want to talk to a professional hair dresser, so you can get results you like, whatever you decide. Good luck!



How can I become a blue haired beauty?

Blue is what happens when you put Ash Blonde on bleached hair...or is that Green??? I can't remember the last time I saw somebody with blue hair...o wait...my high school Latin teacher!!!! Just safer to stick with what God gives you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect